About our cookies
The detail contained on this page is provided to ensure that you are fully aware of all the cookies being used to allow you to make an informed choice about your continued acceptance of them.
2Serve (Airport Services) is currently examining all elements of its web operations and working on a multiple stage approach to meet the EU guidelines relating to protecting your privacy online
– you should be 100% confident, when using any 2Serve (Airport Services) website, that protection of your privacy and personal data is of the utmost importance to 2Serve (Airport Services).
If you would like to ‘opt out’ of the cookies set by this website, this can be accomplished on a cookie-by-cookie basis subject to browser settings.
You may limit site operation or functions if you limit the cookies.
Please note: this is 2Serve’s current policy and the first stage of achieving privacy compliance for all visitors to 2Serve’s website (including opt in/out).
There is still a degree of confusion about what is considered consent for cookies and this is likely to remain the case for some time. By way of this policy, Mark Allen Group Ltd is addressing the immediate legal compliance aspects of these regulations. Apart from the additional information provided by this update, the operation of this website has not changed or been modified.
The type of cookie used on this website can be put into 1 of 4 categories, based on the International Chamber of Commerce guide to cookie categories.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential as they enable you to move around a website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, services you’ve asked for (such as access to secure areas) can’t be provided. These cookies don’t gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet. This category of cookie cannot be disabled.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use a website; for example, which pages you go to most often and if you get any error messages from certain pages. These cookies don’t gather information that can identify you. All the information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how a website works. These cookies are not used to target you with online advertising. Without these cookies we can’t learn how our website is performing and make relevant improvements that could better your browsing experience.
- Functionality & Profile Cookies These cookies allow a website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you’re in) and tailor the website to provide enhanced features and content for you. They may also be used to provide services you’ve asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. Without these cookies, a website cannot remember choices you’ve previously made or personalise your browsing experience.
- Targeting Cookies These cookies gather information about your browsing habits. They remember that you’ve visited a website and share this information with other organisations such as advertisers. They do this in order to provide you with advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. Although these cookies can track your visits to other websites, they don’t usually know who you are.